Sunday, November 19, 2006

It's all gone

All of it.
So many memories...

4 comments:

hombre guapo said...

Why? that seems sad!

Bugsy said...

hu?!! What happened?

Arely said...

I merged my account with the new and improved beta version ... all the contents of my blog were there for the first day and a half, and then it just... disappeared!
I'm not too happy... I don't know what went wrong, and the customer service people wont reply to my emails...
soOOooo.... I'm trying to come to terms with the possible fact that Valparaiso is now one of the Lost Archeological Documents of Mexican History... hehe... as if the list weren't long enough... :(

hombre guapo said...

Wow - I am okay with that for you. But I am happy that when I switched this hasn't happened to me.

Editing this blog on behalf of Antonio and Dina Briones. Thank you for keeping up with their ministry and supporting them with your encouragement, visits, and prayers.